Superior Plastic Welds for Demanding Applications
The Emabond® welding process uses high frequency energy coupled with electromagnetic susceptor materials to deliver heat precisely to a bond line to provide superior welding of virtually all thermoplastic materials. It is an enabling technology that picks up where traditional plastic welding leaves off.
Emabond Welding is an Engineered Process which is comprised of three key elements: the application design, production equipment and Emabond susceptor welding material.
Emabond partners with our customers to provide the desired outcome – a cost effective reliable welded assembly.
You have many options when it comes to Plastic Welding and Assembly. The Emabond Process offers certain unique advantages when compared to alternative forms of assembly such as:
- Superior weld structural strength (shear joint design)
- Exceeds the most demanding specifications for temperature, leak-proof (Hermetic) and pressure requirements
- Assembly of many Dissimilar materials
- Welding of Engineered & Highly filled resins
- Stress free (non-violent) welding method providing a particulate free process
- Non-Contact welding improves part aesthetics and is flash-free while providing design flexibility
- No pre-treatment required for welding
- Precise weld temperature generated within the joint with no effect on surrounding areas
- Internal components can be pre-assembled prior to welding
- Long 3D or even multiple bond lines welded simultaneously
Whether you’re faced with an existing plastic welding challenge or are developing a brand new product, let Emabond be your partner for high-performance plastic welding.