What's New at Emabond®
Emabond Solutions to Exhibit at NPE2018, May 7 - 11, 2018
Emabond Solutions is proud to announce that we will be expanding our presence at the 2018 tri-annual event held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. We will be moving to a larger island exhibit area in the active West Hall. Our technical and sales people will be on hand to demonstrate our welding technology and to share many exciting demanding applications. Please feel free to bring your specific application to our booth to discuss your needs with one of our experts.
Be sure to get make your plans to attend NPE 2018 and look us up on the official NPE 2018 web directory at; www.npe.org
Emabond Solutions Announces Release of the Larger and Higher Powered OEM II
- Weld parts up to 40"x30"x35"
- 3-5kW Solid State RF Power Supply
- Totally Self Contained System Auto Tune Matching Network
- Integrated Water Cooling ‐ Chiller
- Specially Designed Welding Nest & RF Coil
- Standardized Pnuematics Package
- HMI Touch Screen
- Power On/E-stop
- Opti Touch Start Cycle
100% Solid State High Frequency Generators
Our new line of 100% Solid State High Frequency (HF) Generators with flexible power-delivery systems have advanced the Emabond technology through enhanced welding process control and feedback. The new flexible power-delivery systems offer a highly efficient, compact, easy-to-integrate source of HF welding power for a wider variety of process applications. The highly reliable power supplies enhance process flexibility, deliver a wide operating power range for optimized process control, ensure high process repeatability, and improve throughput. The immediate advantages include;
- Precise control of energy at the bond line including ramped power stages and/or pulsing of power.
- Fixed 13.56 MHz interference free FCC ISM Band
- Minimal or no heating of non plastic components such as metal and delicate electronics that may be close or captured within the weld line at time of assembly.
- Flexible moving power application packages that can allow for spot welding, continuous scanning of a bond line or portability.
- Wider overall power spectrum currently from 1kw to 5kw with precise control.
Lower overall system cost savings!
>> See how this new capability is applied to the Emabond Process
The Emabond® Process – capabilities update - 06-25-07